The Uig Hotel is an old coaching Inn dating back to 1831, it sits on the hill overlooking Uig bay.
In the main Hotel building all our rooms are on the first floor and are furnished to a good standard with hair dryers and tea and coffee making facilities. There is one flight of stairs from the reception area but no lift. Wifi is available in all the rooms.
We have the following rooms in the Hotel:
- 4 single rooms all with en suite shower rooms, 3 have bay views
- 4 king size rooms with bay view’s 1 has an en suite large shower cubicle, the others have showers above a bath
- 1 family room with a double and single bed, and en suite shower above the bath
- 1 triple room with 3 single beds and en suite shower above the bath
- 1 twin room with en suite shower above the bath
We have full size pull out single beds available in both the family and triple rooms at a cost of £30 per night including breakfast.
Well behaved dogs are very welcome and will probably put our two to shame! We have a £10 charge per stay per room. They are welcome in the rooms and bar area but not the restaurant. Dinner can be taken in our bar but dogs would need to be left in the room or car during breakfast service in the restaurant.