We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that once re-open we will be able to follow the Government Guidelines and keep our guests and staff as safe and comfortable as possible.
- All rooms will be deep cleaned between guest stays. To minimise contact while you are with us, we will service your room only if you request it.
- We will use a chemical fogging machine in bedrooms and public areas with anti-viral disinfectant to ensure that every nook and cranny is fully sanitised.
- There are hand sanitizer units in public and staff areas.
- Hairdryers and in room beverages will be available from reception so we can ensure they have not been handled before you use them.
- Check-in will be online, and we will send you a link by email and text. You will find your key and a welcome letter in the room.
- Book a table for breakfast and dinner via the phone in your room and then place your order via our app.
- Check out automatically via the link we will send you and pay online by card.
- We have reduced the number of tables in our bar and restaurant and installed screens to protect our guests.
- There are signs in public areas reminding both guests and staff to keep their distance. We have quite a cosy space so please stand back and let others pass.
- Our toilets are restricted to only 1 Hotel or restaurant guest at a time, so please use the one in your room if you can.
- Our staff are fully trained in Covid Health and Safety Procedures.
- They will be using the appropriate PPE whilst working.
- We will have a reduced number of staff working safely in every area so your patience and support for them is much appreciated.